Wednesday 15 January 2020

Underwater Photography

Gwen aka Deeeliteful Images

I am a professional photographer who started officially doing photography since 2006, but I have always had a camera in my hands since I was a little girl. I'm very dynamic when it comes to honing my photography skills and I have been fortunate enough to have worked with mentors frequently whether they be fellow photographers, models, or stylists. I also work with a 2nd shooter who I have enjoyed working with over the past 3 years, Coda. he keeps our FB (https://www.facebook.com/DeeelitefulImages/)  fan page up and running since I recently decided to remove myself from most of the social media sites. I will be working on getting my website up and running again soon. Below is Coda's background and info...


Coda (2nd shooter for Deeeliteful Images):
I officially started professional photography in 2017, though I have been working with models and other photographers since I was 5. I have studied under several professional photographers over the years including a couple who work specifically for Hollywood movie production and NatGeo. I am luck enough to have friends both in the modeling industry and the photography side who help me further my knowledge and skill.


I enjoy underwater photography the most, especially because of how hot it gets here in AZ during the summer months, its a great way to be extra creative while keeping cool. It surreal to see the world through water so with that being said here are just some of my favorite images I have taken over the years while holding my breath...enjoy :) I hope you all have a Deeeliteful Day!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Dollhouse Miniatures

    My Own Little World   Welcome to my very special little home where many happy times have been had by myself and quite a few visitors.......