Thursday 16 January 2020

I'm not saying it's aliens...but...

So what is the line?
 In a galaxy far far away...yada yada yada... :)~

So here is an idea I had a while ago...with the TV's becoming larger then life these days and with us getting a larger one, I decided you know what would be a cool series to do in front of a TV screen? An alien series...yeah you heard that right. I wanted the weirdest backgrounds I could find to display on our TV screen to be used as the backdrop and so the online image hunt began. Then we needed some basic props to use. My daughter collects these huge diamond (paper weights) ranging in various colors. Every year she asks for a new color to add to her collection. I bought some fairy lights and some plastic water guns aka "ray guns" (we never did use the guns, but that's for another time in space). My only requirements for the "models" were they had to pick a color of the diamond gems, their hair and makeup had to match said color as well, either by wearing a wig or their hair dyed to the color already. I hired my god daughter to provide the makeup for each model (she actually had to be the first model as the scheduled model never showed up in the photog world we call those "model flakes"). I had previously done a test shoot using my daughter as the model, just to see if I could get my idea to transfer from my head thru the lens (sometimes that is the hardest part).

I will share only 2 photo's in this blog body, but I will comment with the other ones below...enjoy!

I hope you all are having a Deeeliteful Day!
Gwen aka Deeeliteful Images



No comments:

Post a Comment

Dollhouse Miniatures

    My Own Little World   Welcome to my very special little home where many happy times have been had by myself and quite a few visitors.......