Monday 27 January 2020

Balloon Fashions...no sharp objects please

These were just a few of the outfits designed by Balloon Fashions. I'm not sure if she is still on FB, Instagram etc...but I do believe that was her user name for most of her social media pages. I was lucky enough to work with her about 3 times over the years. Here are some of the images from the 3 shoots I did with her, Enjoy and remember these are all made out of balloons, nothing more, nothing less. The fun part was the "models" got the take the outfits home with them. It was amazing to see them shrink to a barbie size outfit, but still hold the dress/design.
Deeeliteful Images


More photos will be added in the comments from these 3 photoshoots...stay tuned for more pop and wow!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dollhouse Miniatures

    My Own Little World   Welcome to my very special little home where many happy times have been had by myself and quite a few visitors.......