Friday 3 April 2020

Porcelain Painting

Porcelain painting is the decoration of glazed porcelain objects such as plates, bowls, vases and statues. Unfortunately most don’t have a pottery kiln to bake the glazes so this is an excellent alternative.

There are paints available that give the same glazed effect and can be baked in a home oven.



I have tried many different types and am happy with most. My favorites are Pebeo and Marabu. 




There are also different types of porcelain markers available for ceramic and glass. This is a great way to make a personalized gift. Most porcelain paints are dishwasher strong but I would always advise for special designs hand wash is better.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Dollhouse Miniatures

    My Own Little World   Welcome to my very special little home where many happy times have been had by myself and quite a few visitors.......