Saturday 28 March 2020

Sand Art Sculptures

Earlier when I was on my trip, last month, I visited a sand art museum and since then I wanted to create a topic about it. I took a few photos ... Sharing a few🙂

I assume it's The Hulk


Dolphins 
 Some mythological character
And a Gorilla

Sand art - 



  • Sand art and play, e.g. Sculpturing "building sand castles"
  • Sandpainting
  • Sand drawing
  • Sand mandalas, Buddhist sand paintings
  • Sand animation, a style of live performance art, and also to a type of animation
  • It is the practice of modelling sand into an artistic form, such as a sand brushing, sand sculpture, sandpainting, or sand bottles. ... Sand castles are typically made by children for fun, but there are also sand-sculpture contests for adults that involve large, complex constructions.
  •  (From Wikipedia)
  • And a few from Google images 


I hope you enjoyed the post. Please let me know in the comments section below and share some of your favorites sand art forms as well. 

Don't forget to FOLLOW and recommend ♥️


Stay safe. Take care friends. 🌼

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dollhouse Miniatures

    My Own Little World   Welcome to my very special little home where many happy times have been had by myself and quite a few visitors.......